For diabetes jetsetters everywhere! This carry-all is perfect for travel (or for individuals who like to regularly tote extra supplies “just in case”). Pack all your goods in one organized place, breeze through TSA checkpoints, and set off on your adventure. Don’t let diabetes delay your world tour.
- High quality materials
- Includes four separate compartments
- Optional, detachable shoulder strap included
- Center section zips open completely and includes two mesh zipper pockets, six elastic loops and our signature removable waste pouch for used test strips or other supplies
- Center section also includes a large removable zipper pouch (with its own slit pocket for used test strips) to store grab-and-go items for short-term excursions
- Front two zipper compartments allow for additional storage
- Final zipper compartment is lined with insulation material to hold a cooling pouch to keep your insulin cool.*
- Store it all with this case - glucose meters, CGM receivers, PDMs, test strip drums, lancing devices, lancet needles, insulin pens, pen needles, insulin vials, syringes, infusion sets, sensors, cartridges, batteries, power cords, alcohol swabs, glucose tabs, emergency snacks, Glucagon kits, log books, medical forms and IDs, a compact sharps container – and don’t forget your passport
- *Insulation material was not designed to keep insulin cool. If you wish to keep insulin cool, please purchase a FRIO cooling pouch or use your own pack. The FRIO Duo Wallet, FRIO Individual Wallet, FRIO Mini Wallet and FRIO Pump Wallet all fit inside the Thompson Travel Carry-all.
9.25 L x 7 W x 3.75 H inches
The Thompson case is named after Leonard Thompson who, in 1922 at 14 years old, was the first person to ever receive an injection of insulin as a treatment for diabetes.
FREE SHIPPING, FREE RETURNS, FREE EXCHANGES
FREE SHIPPING in the United States & Canada (5-7 days). Expedited 3-day shipping is available in the United States for a flat rate of 15USD.
For orders outside of the United States & Canada, we have a flat rate shipping fee of 12USD. International orders may be subject to import taxes and other fees charged by local customs authorities depending on exact shipping location. These import taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer.
You may exchange your order within 30 days of purchase. Your exchange will be processed once you have mailed the product back. We offer FREE EXCHANGES in the United States.
We offer FREE RETURNS in the United States. Buying from us is a risk-free endeavor. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund. Return instructions are printed on your packing slip, and returns within the United States are free. We cannot offer a refund for expedited shipping fees, and unfortunately, we cannot offer free return shipping on orders outside the United States.