It’s time for an upgrade. Get rid of that ugly standard nylon case and treat your glucose monitoring tools to some TLC. Combine your everyday wallet needs with your diabetes testing supplies into one compact, stylish case!
- High quality materials
- Great for type 1s and 2s
- Large elastic pocket that accommodates almost all meters on the market with dimensions 4.75 L x 2.75 W inches (does not accommodate OmniPod PDM)
- Includes two interior elastic loops and one zipper pocket for test strip drum, lancets, lancing device, etc
- Includes our signature removable waste pouch for used test strips
- Exterior slit pockets hold IDs, cards, and cash
- For insulin pen(s) users, try our Banting Diabetes Wallet - this case will not accommodate an insulin pen
5.5 L x 4 W x 1.5 H inches
Interior main Elastic pocket: 4.75 L x 2.75 W inches*
*Accommodates meters/devices up to 3.5 L x 2.25 W x 1 H inches
The Clemens case was named after Anton Clemens, a biochemist who developed the first blood glucose meter in 1971.
FREE SHIPPING, FREE RETURNS, FREE EXCHANGES
FREE SHIPPING in the United States (5-7 days). Expedited 3-day shipping is available in the United States for a flat rate of $20.
For orders outside of the United States, we have a flat rate shipping fee of 15USD. International orders may be subject to import taxes and other fees charged by local customs authorities depending on exact shipping location. These import taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer.
You may exchange your order within 30 days of purchase. Your exchange will be processed once you have mailed the product back. We offer FREE EXCHANGES in the United States.
We offer FREE RETURNS in the United States. Buying from us is a risk-free endeavor. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund. Return instructions are printed on your packing slip, and returns within the United States are free. We cannot offer a refund for expedited shipping fees, and unfortunately, we cannot offer free return shipping on orders outside the United States.