ALL NEW in 2017!
Is the black nylon case that came with your meter falling apart? Do you want a stylish, compact replacement to hold your diabetes testing essentials? This is the perfect replacement for that standard black case that came with your meter.
- High quality materials
- Great for type 1s and 2s
- Large elastic pocket that accommodates almost all meters on the market with dimensions 5 L x 3 W inches (does not accommodate OmniPod PDM)
- Includes two interior elastic loops and one zipper mesh pocket for syringes, lancets, lancing device, etc
- Front zipper pocket includes insulation lining
- Attached D-Ring allows for optional versatile attachment options: wrist strap, keychain, lanyard, etc
- Includes optional wrist strap
- For insulin pen(s) users, try our Banting Diabetes Wallet - this case will not accommodate an insulin pen
5.5 L x 3.5 W x 1.25 H inches
Interior main Elastic pocket: 5 L x 3 W inches*
*Accommodates meters/devices up to 4 L x 3 W x 1 H inches
The James case was named after the biochemist James Collip who, after Frederick Banting and Charles Best discovered insulin in 1921, purified the insulin extract so that it could be used in humans.
FREE SHIPPING, FREE RETURNS, FREE EXCHANGES
FREE SHIPPING in the United States & Canada (5-7 days). Expedited 3-day shipping is available in the United States for a flat rate of 15USD.
For orders outside of the United States & Canada, we have a flat rate shipping fee of 12USD. International orders may be subject to import taxes and other fees charged by local customs authorities depending on exact shipping location. These import taxes and fees are the responsibility of the customer.
You may exchange your order within 30 days of purchase. Your exchange will be processed once you have mailed the product back. We offer FREE EXCHANGES in the United States.
We offer FREE RETURNS in the United States. Buying from us is a risk-free endeavor. If you aren't completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a refund. Return instructions are printed on your packing slip, and returns within the United States are free. We cannot offer a refund for expedited shipping fees, and unfortunately, we cannot offer free return shipping on orders outside the United States.